Job Vacancy: Job title: Production Manager Job at Virgin Beauty Industries Nigeria Limited
Job description: Virgin Beauty Industries Nigeria Limited is a leading company in the beauty industry in Nigeria. We offer exceptional products for hair and skin solutions. Our goal is to meet customers beauty needs and keep their hair nourished with our organically sourced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Ensure the production line run smoothly and the daily production plan is achieved
- Cost management of products and assist with new product costing models.
- Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures
. * Attend to breakdowns promptly to ensure minimum loss in production time with competent Production Technician(s)
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Monitor the productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Handle logistics, warehousing, and stock of raw materials used in production.
- Set the quality Standard
- Ensure that the health and safety guidelines are followed at all times.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time with quality standards and targets met on time.
- Liaise with different departments, teams, and companies, e.g. suppliers and clients.
- Focus on growing business and revenue by implementing necessary changes to the product.
- Monitor and review worker’s performance and Identify training needs.
- Minimum of HND or Degree in a related field.
- 3-5 years’ minimum working experience in a production company.
- Ability to operate “LATHE MACHINE”
- Knowledge of machines, tools, and technology principles and practices.
- Excellent communication, numeracy, and computer literacy skills.
- Planning and Organization skills to be able to run and monitor the production process.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Ability to identify problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time.
- Attention to details to ensure high levels of quality.
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 02:52:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!