Job Vacancy: Job title: Operations Quality Assurance Intern (QA Intern) Recruitment at SafeBoda Nigeria
Job description: SafeBoda Nigeria Limited – At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’sbooming young population. With the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers, and passengers, with additional financial services, payments, and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Based in Kampala (Uganda), and Ibadan (Nigeria). We are a venture-funded company that is already having a huge impact on millions in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Quality Assurance Intern (QA Intern)
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
Job Responsibilities / Description
- Formulation of new fraud rules
- Daily trip Investigation and Appeals
. * Study new patterns of fraudulent activities.
- Daily driver support.
- Phone set up for drivers.
- Zero Trip Adjustments
- Any other tasks assigned by the Team Lead
- Report to Operations Team Lead.
- BSc / HND in any discipline is required.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Basic Knowledge of Google sheets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
- Good organizational skills.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanour.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, tons of opportunities for growth
- Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamics fast-paced company in Africa
- Free lunch every day
- Free SafeBoda Transport.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume alongside stating why you would like to be a SafeBoda QA Intern to:
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:33:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!