Job Vacancy: Job title: NoemDek Limited Current Available Job Opportunity- Apply Now
Job description: NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs, etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Control Room Operator (CRO)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor and control all operational activities in the control room.
- Generate accurate and timely reports on operational activities and performance.
- Continuously evaluate control room processes to identify areas for improvement and implement enhancements.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and industry standards.
- Oversee the implementation of standard operating procedures and ensure they are adhered to at all times.
- Monitor and maintain equipment and systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues or malfunctions in a timely manner, escalating if necessary.
- Coordinate and communicate with field operators to ensure seamless operations.
- Assist in the training and mentoring of junior control room operators.
- Conduct regular inspections of equipment and systems to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Training in Emergency Command and Control, supervisory experience and Oil and Gas production knowledge is desirable.
- Relevant experience should include centralized control room operations.
- Experience in oil / gas tanker cargo and ballast operations, control of ESD and Fire and Gas systems and initiation of Control Room Emergency Response procedures.
- Proactive approach to HSE initiatives. Promotes a high level of awareness in self and others
- Demonstrate proactive, flexible, and positive attitude. Share knowledge freely with others to ensure best practices.
- Personnel should have minimum 5-year experience on large oil/gas production facilities offshore or Oil / Gas Tankers.
- MCA Deck Officer Certificate of Competency, or equivalent
- Experience in Floating, production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels would be advantageous.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 07:01:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!