Job Vacancy: Job title: New Incentives Recent Available Job Opportunity- Apply Now
Job description: New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childhood vaccinations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Training Manager
Location: North West or North East, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Customer Service Training Manager to support the organization in providing training, coaching, and development for its Field Officers (FOs).
- This position will be responsible for assessing customer service gaps, developing and implementing customer service trainings, providing coaching for field officers, and equipping managers to support their direct reports.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively educate employees at various skill levels.
- Success in this role will require a high proficiency in planning, organizing, and implementing trainings. The ability to identify gaps in service delivery and recommend solutions is of the utmost importance. Proficiency in Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is preferred.
CSTM Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures Field Officers are Receiving adequate Training
- Holds frequent training sessions with field officers on how best to approach questions/challenges from beneficiaries.
- Ensures field officers are trained on various strategies to improve immunization coverage rates and retention.
- Ensures field officers are well-trained on prioritizing day-to-day tasks, time-management, and fulfilling their job responsibilities.
- Holds coaching sessions with poor performing field officers.
- Trains field officers to treat beneficiaries with dignity and respect, providing actionable tips and real-life scenarios.
Administrative and Field Related Roles
- Assesses 2 clinics per day and reports back to the Expansion Coordinator via myday regarding their proficiency in customer service.
- Performs an in-depth review of field officers customer service, incorporated into training and where relevant protocol recommendations.
- Reviews clinic performance dashboards to ensure a comprehensive understanding of KPIs across all clinics.
- Reports on areas where refresher trainings are needed for field officers to the Expansion Coordinator.
- Visits clinics at least once a week.
- Participates and conducts training sessions during field officers trainings.
- Carries out any other tasks issued by the Expansion Coordinator.
- Manages a system to track beneficiary and non-beneficiary feedback and complaints.
- Develops and implement trainings on customer service and importance of good treatment of caregivers
- Executes training for managers and field auditors on how to assess customer service gaps.
- Equips staff with the skills needed to provide behavioral counseling intervention with beneficiaries. Strengthen and encourage interpersonal communication skills between health workers and the ABAE field officers.
- Reviews field officers performance dashboards to ensure a comprehensive understanding of field officers performance.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc or equivalent. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 4 – 6 years relevant experience working in customer services at the field level.
- At least 3 years prior experience working for a non-profit, charitable organization, or INGO.
- Has led an expansion activity in the past.
- Preferred experience in customer service engagement.
- Preferably, a candidate already based in Kano.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (especially in Hausa)
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priority tasks
- Highly proactive with a very strong sense of accountability
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, internet browsers, smartphones and ICT in general. Ability to use Google Doc, Google Sheet, and AppSheet would be a bonus.
- Strong customer service and people management skills
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead effective group training sessions
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to identify gaps and recommend solutions
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 18th September, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 02:56:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!