Job Vacancy: Job title: Maxitech Global Investment Limited Current Available Job Opportunity
Job description: Maxitech Global is your one-stop shop for all your IT needs, computers, laptops, and gadgets at the best prices in Nigeria. Stop by and make a purchase because you deserve the very best. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with 1-3 years experience.
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Candidate must reside within the mainland.
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Communication skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: and copy using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 01:21:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!