Job Vacancy: Job title: Marketing Manager – Nigeria
Job description: Company
PalmPay is one of Nigeria’s biggest fintech companies. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable to transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet anyone’s financial needs.
PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as an MMO and backed by leading investors including Tecno Mobile.
We’re looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Nigeria. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of our local brand strategy and campaigns.
The role involves close collaboration across the business. We are looking for a strong project manager and relationship builder and a ‘swiss army knife’ type marketer who has experience executing various channels and is excited about getting stuck into new challenges.
- Propose, plan, execute and report on integrated marketing campaigns and activities in line with company brand positioning and growth targets.
- Conduct regular market, competitor and customer research
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to seek input and build buy in and alignment for proposals and plans and report on results on a regular basis
- Launch and manage marketing channels. This may include PR, ATL, OOH, BTL, online and content marketing
- Effectively project manage initiatives and workflows involving multiple stakeholders such as team members, interdepartmental colleagues, agencies and freelancers
- Transparently plan and track results using online collaboration tools, task lists and dashboards
- Prepare marketing budgets and monitor and track marketing team expenses
- Coordinate, coach and upskill a team of marketing associates and creatives, working hand in hand with other team members on execution
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.1 classification – additional marketing-specific qualifications or training a plus
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience, ideally including in the fintech sector
- Creative and curious – you are brimming with ideas for campaigns and initiatives and are always learning
- You have a track record of executing successful ATL & PR campaigns in the Nigerian market on budget and within agreed timelines
- You apply a data-driven approach to your work and optimise campaigns based on analysis of key KPIs
- You are strongly self-motivated and can work independently to drive projects
- You have experience supervising and coaching others
- Excellent copywriting, presentation, excel and powerpoint skills
- Familiarity with and willingness to use online collaboration tools such as Google Drive suite, Asana and Slack
Please note that this role is a full-time office based role in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 06:56:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!