Job Vacancy: Job title: Marketing Manager (Medical Diagnostic)- Lagos
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a foremost supplier of high quality medical diagnostic products and services in West Africa.
▪ Lead development and execution of strategic marketing plans for the company
▪ Develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development,provide sales support, and advance brand building.
▪ Build marketing programs across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic business objectives and plans
▪ Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including impact on sales, lead flow, and customer retention
▪ Identify marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
▪ Review and update product pricing based on market conditions
▪ Lead drafting and dissemination of newsletters and corporate communications to customers and partners
▪ Develop marketing-related content for the company websites
▪ Design and implement promotional campaigns
▪ Build and maintain customer database
▪ Liaise with the marketing teams of our suppliers
▪ Implement other ad-hoc marketing initiatives
▪ Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
▪ Partner with sales and business development teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
Education and Work Experience
▪ Bsc in Marketing or related field
▪ At least 7 years’ experience in marketing role with evidence of career progression
▪ Prior healthcare-related marketing experience is a strong plus
▪ MBA degree from reputable business school – a strong plus
▪ Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Competency and Skill Requirement
▪ Good knowledge and understanding of strategic marketing concepts, principles and
▪ Prior experience managing team of product managers
▪ Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills
▪ Good report writing and presentation skills
▪ Ability to demonstrate commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 08:57:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!