Job Vacancy: Job title: Marketing Intern Recruitment at Tetra Pak Nigeria
Job description: At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Marketing Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Marketing Intern with a responsibility of providing a wide range of support to Marketing Department, which may include providing support to different projects the Marketing Team drives as well as administrative support.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the Marketing Team with developing strategies for customers
. * Contribute to the Market Business Plan Development based on a key market research intelligence analysis covering thewhole value chain.
- Interact with Cluster Business Intelligence organization providing valuable market inputs and participating in research projects if need be.
- Support to update price maps.
- Build market presentations.
- Support with digital campaigns.
- Drive sustainability with customers.
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration from a well reputed university.
- Understanding of local market / customers / categories mapping to identify opportunities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
What Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
Note: If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English by clicking the apply link above.
Job date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 04:23:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!