Job Vacancy: Job title: Logistics Officer Job at Sacredion Nigeria Limited
Job description: Sacredion Nigeria Limited integrates IT, Engineering, Surveying, Geospatial and Geoscience technology in delivering exceptional professional services cutting across construction, telecommunication, information technology, real estate and oil and gas industries. We are a team of cross disciplinary professionals offering the services that cuts across Geospatial, Engineering and IT Infrastructural Services.
We are recruiting an individual to join our team of professionals in the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
His responsibilities will include to:
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
. * Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Working knowledge of Lagos roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must live within Ikeja or environ.
- High School Diploma or higher
- 3 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Tue, 24 May 2022 01:54:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!