Job Vacancy: Job title: Lifemate Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Promotion Manager
Job description: Lifemate Nigeria Limited is a professional furniture multinational corporation with 14 outlets distributed across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri and with core competencies in different types of furniture, like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bedroom furniture, hotel furniture, office furniture, dining set, light fittings, jacuzzi, steam box, shower cubicles, outdoor rattan products, interior decoration and so on
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Promotion Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of promotion schedules designed to encourage the purchase of goods or services
- Formulate monthly, quarterly and annual promotional activities according to the company’s annual sales target.
- Formulate a regional store and a category or multi-category promotion plan according to the sales situation of each regional store and each category.
- Responsible for the evaluation of large and small exhibition activities and plans.
- Responsible for market research, collecting information on promotional activities in the same industry.
- Responsible for the planning for short video shooting
- Organize Online and Offline media activities
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and promotions quality.
- Conduct “pre” and “post” – Promotion evaluation and report on outcomes.
- Cooperate with Marketing and Sales to promote and publicize event
- Ensure compliance with APCON and mandatory regulatory bodies – NAFDAC & LASAA.Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc in Media, Communications, Brand Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ Brand Management experience in a Multinational / FMCG Organization.
- Creative, impressive portfolio of previously managed promotions (e.g. Fundraisers, Galas, Themed Events, Product Launches, Concerts, Conferences, Meetings, Shows, Corporate Events.)
- Solid marketing and sales skills and proven ability to build productive business relationships.
- Exceptional multitasking skills to manage multiple projects independently and consistently.
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing – Social Media Marketing.
- Experience in working with and managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding time and task management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 23:13:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!