Job Vacancy: Job title: IT Product Manager Intern Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
Job description: DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skillset and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Product Manager Intern
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
What We Do:
- We are technology solutions providers, full digital agency and pre-seed investors in technology companies
Where do you come in:
- You will work with our expertise & versatility to our engineering team to assist in the management of Products and processes.
Through your internship you will be required to:
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Track KPIs / OKR, identify key metrics and propose further iteration
- Work closely with the Engineering, Sales and Support team to deliver product within the timeframe and optimal resource.
- Learn about the company’s processes and products to drive an outstanding user experience.
- Take ownership of projects while collaborating with our team and following an agile and test-driven approach.
You will need to have:
- B.Sc in Project Management, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Excellent Project and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of software development.
Great if you have:
- Previous work experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Experience with various platforms and Product/project tools
- Ability to work in a team.
What you should expect
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 02:01:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!