Job Vacancy: Job title: IT Administrator / IT Support Job at BC Kash Cooperative Finance And Investment Society Limited
Job description: BC Kash Microfinance Bank is a state licensed bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The bank was incorporated on the 15th of June, 2015 and started operations on the 8th of February, 2016.
The bank has its head office located at 119 Ikorodu road Onipanu, and two branches currently at 15 Idimu Road Opposite Alimosho Grammar School, and 61 Lagos Road Ikorodu, beside Water Corporation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Administrator / IT Support
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training junior staff.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 10 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 23:00:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!