Job Vacancy: Job title: InterGuide Air Services Current Available Job Opportunity- Apply Now
Job description: InterGuide Air Services is a Travel Management Company (TMC) situated in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include Ticketing and Reservation, Hotel Reservation/booking, Travel Arrangement – Excursion and Tour packages, Professional Travel Consultancy, Car Rental Services. Travel Insurance, Cruise, Visa Assistance & Procurement, Protocol (After Sales Services). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Agency
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for oversight of all aspect of the agency’s operations, ensuring the delivery of high-quality travel services to clients, and managing the agency’s staff members.
- Develop and execute marketing, sales, and service strategies to drive business growth
- Building, growing and developing online travel agency (OTA)
- Manage budgets, financial performance, and maintain statistical and financial records
- Monitor sales performance and implement initiatives to meet and exceed sales targets
- Implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business
- Oversee the smooth, efficient running of the business
- Stay abreast of industry products, services, and pricing
- Oversee the use of reservation systems, online booking platforms, and other technology tools
- Ensure that the agency’s technology infrastructure is up-to-date and effective
- Monitor and report on KPIs and agency performance metrics
- Stay updated on changes in travel regulations and advise the team accordingly
- Provide sales/management reports to the President and other stakeholders
- Analyze data to make informed decisions and improvements in services and operations
- Deal with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- Monitor industry trends and competition to adapt and refine the agency’s strategic direction
- Identify opportunities for new markets, partnerships, and revenue streams
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines, hotels, and other travel service providers to manage bookings and schedules
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring exceptional customer service
- Drive a positive and motivated work environment
- Provide training and development opportunities to staff members to enhance their skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Travel Management or related field.
Required Work Experience
- 15+ years’ experience in the travel industry preferably in a large TMC
- Must be able to speak, write, and speak English language fluently. A French speaker would be a bonus.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within the travel industry, with a minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Must have IATA experience and expertise
- Strong knowledge of travel agency operations, booking system, and industry trends
- Proficiency in the use of Sabre GDS and/or other GDS platforms
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: , Cc: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 05:49:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!