Job Vacancy: Job title: Information Technology Sales Associate Job at SimbaNET Nigeria
Job description: SimbaNET Nigeria Limited, a company incorporated in 2001, specializes in information communication technology (ICT) integration and connectivity solutions. We meet our clients connectivity needs by offering a complete array of communications products which include state-of-the-art quick-to-deploy radios and space segment allocation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Sales Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable information technology sales associate to promote and sell our IT solutions.
- In this role, your duties will include familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications of our products, assessing clients’ IT needs and demonstrating our IT solutions to potential clients
. * To ensure success as an information technology sales associate, you should exhibit extensive sales experience in an IT solutions environment, as well as in-depth knowledge of IT industry trends. Information technology sales associates ensure that their IT sales expertise translates to increased sales revenue.
- Keeping informed on technical product specifications and functionalities.
- Developing a sales strategy and setting sales targets.
- Consulting with IT developers and management on product offerings.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Assessing potential clients’ IT needs and recommending products.
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations.
- Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
- Initiating after-sales technical support based on client requirements and feedback.
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Ensuring competitiveness by analysing and researching industry trends.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing or similar qualification.
- 6 years+ relevant experience in an IT sales environment.
- Must have prior experience of selling IT solutions in Banks, Insurance and Oil & Gas companies.
- Experience in Data Centre or Cybersecurity domain is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT solutions like networking, security, data center, cloud, virtualization.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate IT product specifications and functionalities.
- Advanced proficiency in IT industry terminology.
- Ability to liaise with management and IT developers about sales strategies.
- Exceptional ability in negotiating sales deals, contracts, and service agreements.
- Ability to evaluate client feedback and provide after-sales service.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer behaviour, as well as industry trends and innovation
Job date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 04:14:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!