Job Vacancy: Job title: ICT Manager
Job description: Job Description:
Our business is looking for an ICT Manager who would be responsible for creating and implementing an overall digital strategy as well as ensuring, system-wide planning, management, security, and coordination our technology resources.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of policies, protocols, and standards on a broad range of ICT issues.
- Responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our data and information systems
- Responsible for the management of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, learning management system, file server and networking infrastructure, application software development, information security, instructional technologies, technical training, micro-computer installation and maintenance, user support services.
- Ensure that new applications and technologies are compatible with existing systems and are appropriately integrated into our enterprise architecture.
- Ensures the prompt and effective delivery of essential administrative information technology services to various units and sub-units.
- Conduct periodic capability assessment i.e., ensures preparedness, timely response, and rapid recovery in the event of a cyber-attack, natural disaster, or other emergency.
- Oversees the planning, analysis, design, and implementation of selected system-wide software applications by working with staff in respective business functions to determine requirements, achieve milestones, and deploy successful Information Services projects. Effective stakeholder management especially with regards to costs, value, and risk-potential of new IT projects
- Collaborates with Finance team in the preparation of the annual budget, authorizing the expenditure of funds, and maintaining overall budget control of the Information Services.
- Overseeing contract negotiations with IT vendors, contractors, and service providers
- Oversee the review, analysis, coordination, approval of computer-related purchases and upgrades.
- Responsible for providing staff, and guests with a securely encoded identification card which can be used to access the building and record attendance.
Education and Work Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field- 2.1
- MBA qualification – compulsory
- Microsoft certified personnel
- At least 6 years of technical computing experience is required with a minimum of 2 years progressive management experience in several of the following areas: enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, learning management system, file server and networking infrastructure, application software development, information security, technical training, micro-computer installation, maintenance, and user support services.
- A range of experience in hardware, operating systems, software, and application development
- Experience in server and web server administration (Linux, Windows, Apache, etc.) and hosted environments
- Experience in implementing CRM systems, writing tenders, and supervising outsourced IT projects.
- Experience in managing local networks in Windows environments.
- Experience with full IT project lifecycle, systems roll out /implementation.
- Experienced in platform integration, API, and IP management
- Understanding of and experience with database concepts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to lead, the skills to develop leaders
- Medical device and diabetic industry management experience is preferred but not necessary.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 06:02:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!