Job Vacancy: Job title: ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited Ongoijng Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Job description: ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited – Our client in the banking sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support & Resolution Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Timeous and adequate actioning of all accounts in terms of the business supports/resolutions strategy.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements, to protect the reputation of the Group and to avoid legal action/sanction in respect of regulatory and operational compliance matters.
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance customer service.
- Timeously refer all insurance claims, retrenchments, disabilities, deceased, and insolvencies, tracing matters and recommended repossession action to the Team Leader.
- To institute collection/recovery action on all NPL/written off accounts as and when required.
- To assist in ensuring that present and future departmental objectives are achieved by maximising the recovery on written off accounts.
- Timeously engaging with all stakeholders within the Group in order to maximise collections/recoveries of delinquent accounts
Key Performance Measures:
- Achievement of daily/monthly set targets insofar arrears, balances and number of accounts actioned.
- Roll rates not to exceed agreed targets while cure rate not to fall below agreed target.
- Promises taken as a percentage of contacts made to be in line with set targets.
- Promises kept as a percentage of promises taken to be in line with set targets.
- Amounts collected/recovered to be in line with set targets per collector or as maybe determined from time to time for Pre-NPL, NPL an written-off account
- Effective management of number of accounts dealt in each arrears category as may be determined from time to time •
- Customer complaints to be handled effectively.
- Internal and external Customer Service ratings.
- Self development.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- B.Sc in any Business oriented course.
- 2 – 3 years general customer debt management exposure.
- Must be 28 years and below.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Sound knowledge of Bank’s credit products.
- Sound knowledge of relevant statutory legislation and all legal procedures.
- Good knowledge of credit policies and procedures.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Immediate branch network knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: using “Business Support & Resolution Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 03:25:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!