Job Vacancy: Job title: Human Resources Business Partner Job at Max Drive
Job description: Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: People Operations & Admin
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for an exceptional HRBP that will drive and execute a world-class People Strategy. You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- As HRBP, you will execute People initiatives across West Africa and beyond — including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance Management, People Strategy, Automation, Employee Engagement, and Learning and Development. You will be responsible for delivering the People Infrastructure that powers the entire MAX community, globally.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the executive team and strategic people lead to execute on people strategy and people transformation initiatives across the organization
- Drive and manage people transformation and change management initiatives.
- Deliver a positive NPS of 95% amongst all employees at MAX
- Provide specialist risk-based advice, coaching and people-related advice to execs and managers
- Take ownership of employee complaints and issues and resolve them systematically and efficiently
- Manage and proactively engage all relevant internal and external stakeholders across MAX
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll
- Provide proactive support, coaching, and mentorship to managers to help them deliver agreed targets
- Drive the development, review, and improvement of talent management across MAX
- Manage cyclical processes including remuneration reviews, employee engagement surveys, recruitment and other people optimization processes
- Plan, manage and control budgets
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and best practices in all regions of operation
Want to Join Us? Here’s Why You Should:
At MAX, we encourage diversity and are open to meeting just about anyone with the right passion and skill set regardless of looks, gender, sexual orientation, colour, tribe, nationality, or disability.
- The MAX Work Environment:
- Drive: We are building a team where everyone is a leader and therefore runs on internal motivation
- Empathy: We have a clear understanding of the problem we are trying to solve and its impact on Africans, and we are committed to providing a lasting solution.
- Humility: We are committed to continuous learning and improvement. We learn, unlearn, and relearn
- Initiative: We welcome novel ideas and encourage creativity
- Diligence: We take great pride in our work.
- Candor: We value open and honest communication
- Collaboration: We are a team of passionate, innovative optimists, solving challenging problems and creating an impact.
- Bias for Technology: We automate everything
What You’ll Need:
- Strong passion for people
- Incredible ability to attract and retain talented people
- Deep knowledge of people operations and HR functions
- Deep understanding of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, writing, and speaking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with statutory and legal requirements associated with HR operations
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 06:51:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!