Job Vacancy: Job title: Hotel Manager Job at Work Dey HR Services
Job description: Work Dey HR Services offers a wide range of HR Consulting Services to Organizations and Individuals. We match Suitable ans employable applicants to Genuine Vacancies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hotel Manager
Job Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of our hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- It is important for the hotel manager to be involved in all aspects of the hotel operations. You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports.
- You will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as external vendors.
- The hotel manager must be able to guide the employees to work as a well-functioning team. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
- The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel / Hospitality Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 02:38:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!