Job Vacancy: Job title: Head of Sales Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Job description: Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development. We provide a broad menu of Human Resource Outsourcing Services for companies from an economical complete service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Sales
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- This role is accountable for achieving agreed-upon Revenue and Gross Margin targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Requires a solid understanding of IT Solutions and the BFSI Industry.
- Must effectively engage with CIO/CTO, establish trust in the company, and ensure the timely fulfillment of technical and commercial commitments to customers.
- Leads a team of IT Sales Professionals to expand the company’s presence in the industry.
- Plays a key role in closing significant deals with the team and ensures the achievement of quarterly targets.
- Achieve Business Unit targets quarterly and annually.
- Develop a growth plan for Business Unit year over year.
- Drive timely achievement of business unit objectives.
- Build and lead a strategic team of IT Sales Professionals for continuous growth.
- Lead research and development on industry-leading solutions and OEMs.
- Expand the company’s presence in BFSI customers both vertically and horizontally.
- Establish company engagement at C-level across key accounts.
- Support Business Unit in securing and closing large deals.
- Set clear objectives and priorities for individuals in line with organizational goals.
- Manage annual and quarterly budgets for BFSI Business Unit.
- Drive Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey quarterly for high customer satisfaction.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in Technology Sales, specifically in the Manufacturing Sector.
- Proficient understanding of IT Technology Solutions, particularly in the BFSI Industry at the C-level.
- Strong network in the BFSI industry in Nigeria or internationally, with the ability to establish C-level relationships quickly.
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 04:46:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!