Job Vacancy: Job title: Head of Operations Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Job description: Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development. We provide a broad menu of Human Resource Outsourcing Services for companies from an economical complete service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Operations
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Lead the company in the development of market opportunities in payment solutions that would lead to profitable transaction margins.
- Inform potential clients about the company’s new products and price development details on a regular basis.
- Lead engagements with sectors and offer payment solutions that are best fit for the organization.
- Analyze market trends and customer needs to identify new business development opportunities.
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Be accountable for the achievement of new businesses, account retention and revenue targets for the organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the business plan, sales strategy and public relations strategy in order to analyze and provide necessary recommendations.
Team Development and Relationship Management:
- Provide advisory support to direct reports by identifying business opportunities and drawing up plans/programs to achieve set targets.
- Facilitate, establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers.
Organizational Development and Revenue Generation:
- Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for revenue generation to achieve target objectives.
- Monitor and control business segment income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Understand and monitor country-specific government policies and pronouncements as it relates to the business operations.
- Assume overall accountability for the business segments expenditure on products and services.
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Provide a weekly/monthly performance report to the Managing Director/CEO, highlighting key issues and proffering professional recommendations where necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director/CEO
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience working for a Payment Solutions company.
Job date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 00:25:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!