Job Vacancy: Job title: Graphic Designer Job at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Job description: Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices
. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Abuja
- Create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports, etc.
- Design (or create) graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, logos, or imagery for print and digital uses including banner ads, social media posts, website graphics, magazine advertorials, etc
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more – is the standard in the industry, and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Computer fluency in Macor windows
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Understanding browser capabilities
- Creativity and originality
- Fluency of ideas
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Client facing communication
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
- Self directed
Graphic Designer Suggested Software Proficiency:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign
- Adobe Freehand
- Adobe After Effects
- AutoCAD Software
- CAAD Software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Visto
- Corel and CorelDraw Graphic Suite
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Age: 25-30
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Position as the subject of the email.
- This role is not remote hence it is advisable to apply only if you are in Abuja.
- Requests for your previous work will be made.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 02:28:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!