Job Vacancy: Job title: General Manager, Instrumentation – Cement Plant
Job description: Job Description:
Dangote Group, one of Nigeria’s leading manufacturing conglomerates, is seeking a General Manager, Instrumentation at one of its cement plants. As a key member of the Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for overall control and management of all critical instrumentation systems. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that continues to play a leading role in cement manufacturing, sugar milling, refining, packaging, and salt refining in Sub-Saharan Africa, with major investments in a fertilizer plant, oil refinery, and petrochemical complex in the pipeline.
- Develop and maintain all instrumentation and control systems for the cement plant;
- Ensure the availability and reliability of all instrumentation and control systems for the cement plant;
- Develop and manage control systems projects to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the cement plant;
- Ensure that all instrumentation and control systems comply with relevant safety, health and environmental standards;
- Develop and manage the department’s annual budget and control expenditures to meet the financial objectives of Dangote Group;
- Manage all instrumentation and control systems staff to ensure high performance and motivation;
- Work collaboratively with operations and maintenance teams to ensure safety, product quality, and production targets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
- Minimum of 27+ years of experience in the cement industry;
- In-depth understanding of instrumentation and control systems, safety, and environmental standards;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrable experience in managing a team of professionals.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 04:34:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!