Job Vacancy: Job title: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager, Power Generation
- To coordinate shift operational activities on installed generators and other auxiliary equipment for capacity utilization
- Allocate and monitor staff to effect repairs, maintenance, overhaul of installed generators and other auxiliary equipment’s for efficiency and effectiveness of shift operations
- Advice on the availability of spare parts in order to reduce downtime
- Ensure people capability development for optimum performance
- To assist in the design and execution of relevant projects within given specifications and budget within an approved time schedule
- Ensure maximum plant availability / uptime
- Effective communication with the site operating units to manage load demand
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of site load profile so as to be more closely match the generating capacity to the demand
- Enforce the compliance of subordinates with safety, health and environment standards
- To ensure effective & efficient breakdown troubleshooting / fault finding of machines and equipment
- Identify job skills gap of subordinates and organize on the job training
- To ensure the documentation / analysis of operational and maintenance parameters for plant improvement.
- Ensure reduction in OEM interventions on repairs of breakdown on reciprocating, turbo machineries and auxiliaries.
- Observe all health and safety regulations in accordance with FMN safety policies.
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have knowledge of Engineering codes and standards
- Possess stress management skills
- Be adhere to safety measures.
- BSc. / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Professional Membership / Certifcations:
- COREN, NSE, Microsoft certification and ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- 5 years cognate experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 07:16:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!