Job Vacancy: Job title: Engineering Manager Job at Decagon
Job description: Decagon is an Elite Software Development Training Institute that runs a 6-month intense software and leadership training, focused on transforming Nigerian youths to world-class software developers and leaders in the tech industry even if they cannot pay.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Briefly on the Role
- The ideal candidate will design and deliver solutions to improve the business, drive strategic growth initiatives, optimize user acquisition, and shape the future of technology education.
- He or she will leverage creativity and analytical prowess to propel our innovative solutions to new heights.
- The Engineering Manager will lead the engineering team through the development and delivery of at least one new product within the first 6 months, demonstrating effective project management and technical oversight.
- He or she will mentor and train team members in various programming languages and technical skills with measurable improvements in their proficiency levels.
Preferred years of Experience
- 6 – 10 years of technical experience with multiple programming languages
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading engineering teams.
Why you should work with Decagon
- We offer an energized, upbeat environment that strongly fosters employee work-life balance.
- A work culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
- Monthly Transportation and Data Allowance.
- Working with a motivated and talented team.
- Great/flexible work culture – as long as you get the work done.
- Amazing personal growth experience – at one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Nigeria.
- Pension and health plan.
- More importantly, an opportunity to transform the Software Engineering ecosystem in Nigeria and beyond.
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 03:42:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!