Job Vacancy: Job title: Engineering Graduate Recruitment at Ericsson Nigeria
Job description: Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Engineering Graduate
Req ID: 649777
Job Location: Lagos
About this opportunity
- Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in March 2022 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 with one of the following Bachelor’s Degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software / Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering / Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020,
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
You will bring:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
What We Are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Job date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 08:32:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!