Job Vacancy: Job title: Electrical Engineer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job description: Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Turnkey projects. Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking for an electrical engineer to join our formidable team of professionals to advance our electrical services, systems, and applications
. * On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians to solve emerging issues. You’ll also research manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products.
- Designing and improving electrical products and systems.
- Establishing manufacturing processes.
- Evaluating systems’ safety, reliability, and performance.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes.
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems.
- Summarize data and report on test results.
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Age Bracket: 25 – 35 years.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer.
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: To know more about us, visit our company’s website:
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 03:27:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!