Job Vacancy: Job title: Director of Communications
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is an active player within the HealthTech sector. They have an opening for a Director of Communications who will be responsible for our client’s branding and corporate communications across all locations. S/he will be responsible for building and growing the company’s public perception while designing narratives around our client’s business and impact.
Branding and communication
● Identify innovative ways to protect and build our client’s branding.
● Engage effectively with our audience via different social media channels.
● Liaise with Tech and Sales teams to stay updated on new products and features as well as metrics.
● Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
● Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
● Create campaigns and communication materials to brand the company.
● Create educational programs and presentations in line with our client’s brand.
● Stay up-to-date with digital technology and social media trends.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or any other related disciplines.
● A master’s degree in the above fields will be an advantage.
● 5 years+ in Communications, Public Relations and Strategic Branding roles.
● Demonstrated experience in managing corporate communications and branding
Skills and Abilities
● Ability to drive business growth through communication
● Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
● Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
● Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
● Good time and knowledge management skills
● Good initiative, time and stress management skills
● Strategic thinker
● Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
● Friendly and pleasant
● Highly organised and detailed
● A good leader
● Passion for people
● Loves planning and attending events
● Work in the office
● Work on the field
● Will be required to work overtime and on weekends
● Will report to the CGO/CIO
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 02:04:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!