Job Vacancy: Job title: Data Analyst Recruitment at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Job description: Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions, are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
Our principal is an internationally trained security expert who gained a wealth of experience through Nigeria’s State Security Service.
Job Position(s): Data Analyst
- Review, analyse and interpret research data as well as generate reports thereto.
- Carry out research and gather security related information including statistics from relevant agencies and populate application database.
- Manage and interact with the Nigeria Risk Index Application and prepare reports where required.
- Carry out research and gather security related information including statistics from relevant agencies and populate Nigeria Risk Index application or any other platform as required by the company.
- Ensure that all security information received from the various sources are logged in and documented in the relevant templates created for that purpose.
- Review, analyse and interpret research data as well as generate reports thereto
- Perform collection, collation and analysis of security data.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Candidate must love research and write.
- Candidate must have good writing and communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to analyse data and generate reports from there.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Law, Social Sciences or Humanities from any reputable institution.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of research work have experience in media or Journalism experience.
Job date: Sat, 07 May 2022 02:49:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!