Job Vacancy: Job title: Creative Digital Strategist (Sales) Recruitment at Pulse Nigeria
Job description: Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in Six countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal, Uganda and Côte d’Ivoire.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Creative Digital Strategist (Sales)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Creative Digital Strategist to join the team. You will be responsible for ideation and creation of strategy across a variety of platforms, both digital and offline, for potential and existing clients.
- You will translate customer data into actionable insights and propose strategies that will help clients to achieve their campaign objectives.
- This position will be based in our Lagos office, reporting to the Head of Creative Digital Strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sales and marketing material to support the Sales teams across Africa.
- Dissect client briefs and propose innovative creative and marketing strategies that will enable brands to connect to their audiences and achieve their business goals in the most effective manner.
- Develop compelling proposals to communicate these strategies.
- Contribute and sometimes lead in-house ideation sessions.
- Conduct digital audits that yield rich insights into consumer and competitor’s online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Assist in creating budgets for proposed strategies in line with the company rate card, working with all relevant internal sales and execution teams.
- Support the sales team in any and all activities that will help the team meet its overall revenue and profit targets including occasional client meetings and prospecting.
- Attend sales team meetings and share best practice with colleagues across Africa.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, strategy, or analyst position – Digital/ Creative/ Media/ Marketing/ Advertising industries preferred
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Great presentation skills and ability to create awesome pitch decks
- Proficient in Powerpoint.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities
Job date: Wed, 11 May 2022 05:16:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!