Job Vacancy: Job title: Content Creator Job at Brit property Nigeria Limited
Job description: Brit Property Nigeria Limited RC1404978 is a property development company incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and that the Company is limited by Shares. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey, property marketing, and estate agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Creator
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and translate industry related topics to produce content for fact sheets, brochures, articles, newsletters, digital signage, and other internal or external communications.
- Create, conceptualize, edit, and enhance content, including website, advertisements, articles, brochures, feature stories, etc
. * Create various content types (Videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective guideline.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both website and social media platforms.
- Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g., Conversation and bounce rates).
- Constantly looking out to bring new, fresh ideas to the table and new ways of communicating to our clients.
- Collaborate on presentation and explanation of content to clients – internal and external.
- Writing marketing emails, ads and advertorials.
- Building a newsletter with headlines, content sections, ads and calls to action.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on activities and send to the Brand Strategist.
- Any other job functions as may be required by the Company.
- Organizing news conferences, product launches, and interviews, and creating contents (banners, flyers, etc.) for such events.
- Writing and distributing press releases to the media to garner coverage
- Monitoring the news for mentions of the organization, its product, and key employees such as stakeholders and members of management.
- Execute a communication, and public relations strategies that may include direct mail, advertising, web, email, social media, news media, special events, and other methods to sell the company’s products to corporate clients.
- Prepare weekly or monthly report on media activities and sharing same with the Brand Strategist.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 5 years of work experience.
Job date: Sat, 28 May 2022 23:33:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!