Job Vacancy: Job title: Client Relations Officer Job at Ades Ventures Nigeria Limited
Job description: Ades was incorporated in 2004 and has been trading in the Royal Borough of Greenwich since then. Firstly as distributors of dried and smoked fish, and in 2006 the company expanded into selling catering supplies before opening the Cash & Carry in 2007. The company is managed by a dedicated team with extensive experience in the food industry and has maintained an excellent reputation in the industry over many years.
Our aim is to make top-quality African and Caribbean foods and drinks accessible and affordable to consumers in and around London, the United Kingdom and in the EU
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Relations Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
- A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Answering telephone calls and providing excellent customer service
- Responding to emails inquiries
- Inputting of Sales orders and Purchase orders
- CCTV monitoring
- Social media management
- Mount Live Chat system
- General administrative support
- Other duties as specified.
- A Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Communication & Language Arts or any related field
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstration of sound work ethics
- Good knowledge of administrative record-keeping
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work within a cross-departmental team
- Knowledge of Graphic Design
- Basic I.T. skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 04:48:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!