Job Vacancy: Job title: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment for Manager, Online Marketing
Job description: Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives wherever they are, with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Manager, Online Marketing
Job Location: Remote
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Role
- We are looking for a talented Online Marketing Manager to take the lead with our online marketing strategies. Your main duties include running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
- As an online marketing manager, your job is to find the channels and strategies to increase revenue, improve user acquisition and retention as well as testing new ways to increase product uptake.
- Have and source good ideas for how to best introduce Carbon to different segments of the Nigerian, Kenyan & Ghanaian markets.
- Recruit, close, and coach influencers to create native content that drives massive results.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data up to the executive level.
- Write campaign briefs that include detailed KPIs, budgets, and expected results.
- Ensure development of campaigns and testing initiatives meet planned deadlines for delivery.
- Work with cross-functional team (Product, Credit Business Intelligence) to establish growth strategies to support Carbon’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Strategically manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Lead performance marketing campaigns from idea to reporting across the acquisition, activation, and retention funnel.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Evaluate campaigns for accuracy including design, copy, audience selections, tracking URLs, and offer details.
- Ability to use digital channels to drive significant, measurable results.
- Comfortable digging into the numbers and analyzing data and tell the story behind the numbers to produce actionable plans and insights.
- Willingness to learn how to use new tools, here at Carbon we use world-class products and services to power our work.
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing (Preferred)
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to interface with internal teams including credit Customer service, Engineering, Product, and Operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, hyper-growth environment.
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked.
Behavioral Competencies for the Job:
- P – Passionate: You are passionate about what you do. You know what you need to know about your job and are willing to work hard to go after it, even if it means making more than a few sacrifices along the way.
- R – Resourceful: You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail. You set targets and does whatever it takes to get the job done
- I – Intelligent: Having the ability to learn things quickly or deal with new or difficult situations.
- M – Maverick: You are a problem solver. You think out of the box and get outside the box solution.
- E – Executor: You get the work done. You are flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the resources at hand.
- D – Data-Driven: When making decisions, you don’t rely on your intuition alone. You collect data, you analyze it, and make decisions with clear justifications.
- At Carbon, People are the heart of the business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to;
Location: Enugu, Enugu State – Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 05:01:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!