Job Vacancy: Job title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Job description: Job Description:
Our client, a leading food and beverage manufacturing company in Nigeria is looking to employ a Business Intelligence Analyst in Lagos.
- Implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy for the Business.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth in the business through analysis of complex data to maximize
value and returns.
- Conduct thorough data analysis, help design and implement analytics programmes, generate reports, and
collaborate with various teams to ensure the company optimizes its resources and maximizes market share.
- Analyze business performance continuously and comprehensively, and provide timely advise to Management on improvement options.
- Establish clear product performance metrics, targets and accountabilities and render report on key performance indicators to ensure that management and business owners can measure, monitor and continuously improve performance.
- Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Data Analysis with excellent Excel skills (Including the use of Power BI, SQL and any other related software
programs and tools).
- Numerate, analytical and high attention to details.
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with sound business knowledge.
- Good appreciation of project management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in business intelligence analysis.
- Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
- Nature of Work: Day and Onsite
- First Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 03:36:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!