Job Vacancy: Job title: Business Development Officer Job at Emel Hospital
Job description: Emel Hospital is a purpose-built 30 bed hospital situated on a piece of land specially approved for its purpose by the Federal Housing Authority. Emel Hospital was established in 1988 by Dr. Olufemi Mobolaji-Lawal, a consultant pediatrician. Dr. Mobolaji-Lawal trained as a doctor at the University College Hospital, Ibadan and as a pediatrician in the United Kingdom. Prior to setting Emel Hospital, he worked for some time as a consultant pediatrician at Ikeja General Hospital (now Lagos State University Teaching Hospital), Lagos. He is the board chairman and his wife, Dr. (Mrs) Margaret Mobolaji-Lawal is a non-executive director.
The hospital was declared open on the 9th of December 1988 by the then Honorable Minister of Health of Nigeria, Prof. Olikoye Ransome-Kuti. It is the first private hospital in Lagos, Nigeria to be designated “Baby Friendly Hospital” by the Federal Ministry of Health in 1993. We are a well-recognized and foremost pediatric referral centre in Amuwo Odofin area and its environs, as well as providing general medical care and specialist services in obstetrics and gynaecology, internal medicine and various surgical specialities. Our facility is fully computerized and staffed with professionals to deliver excellent primary medical and specialist’s services. We actively promote excellence with a view to ensuring complete client satisfaction at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for business development and thorough building and maintaining professional relationships with other hospitals (referrals), HMOs, organizations, private individuals etc.
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with individuals, startups, NGOs, SMEs for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the organization’s core competencies
- Negotiating and winning businesses the hospital thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets
- Ensuring existing and potential clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales and patronage
- In charge of identifying and leading the tender process on new opportunities.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Scanned copies of their credentials to:
Job date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 22:46:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!