Job Vacancy: Job title: Business Development Executive Job at Energymall Nigeria
Job description: Energymall is Nigeria’s online & offline retailer of energy and building efficiency products, project supplies and installation services. Simply put, we are online to serve you from the comfort of your home and offline, if you want a physical understanding of the product before purchasing and embarking on your project. From lighting supplies to inverters and thermal insulation, our passion is to provide you the competitive pricing, technical know-how and reliable delivery required to excel in personal and organizational projects
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team
- As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for strategic and operational business development.
Duties and Responsibities
- Developing viable solutions for target clients and market segments.
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Growing busines through the development of new leads and new contacts.
- Identifying new revenue opprotunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Attending networking events to attract and retain clients.
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business.
- Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation.
- Assisting with marketing and promotional projects.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals.
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree n Business, Marketing, Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales,business development or similar role particularly in Energy / Engineering related sectors.
- Experience with B2B social apps/software, MS Office, email and digital marketing.
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 03:21:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!