Job Vacancy: Job title: Business Data Analyst
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a foremost supplier of high quality medical diagnostic products and services in West Africa.
The Business & Data Analyst will provide targeted strategic insights across business units, work alongside different business units, providing financial information, tools, analysis and insight to business leaders, challenging their thinking, helping them make more informed decisions and driving business strategy.
Reporting and Financial Analysis
▪ Measure and report on profitability for each Business Unit monthly.
▪ Report key ratios and metrics for each Business unit including OTIF, Satisfaction rate, Sales run rate, Churn rate, account dormancy etc. monthly.
▪ Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies.
Performance Management Support
▪ Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance Performance Management Support
▪ Responsible for identifying areas of improvements and concerns in business operational areas and provide appropriate strategies to resolve them
▪ Responsible for the development and implementation of performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
▪ Responsible for the analysis of business problems to identify the root causes and recommend corrective actions
▪ Provide documentation for identified problem, definition, and procedures for solving them
▪ Responsible for providing optimal business solutions to achieve operational and financial goals
▪ Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
▪ Appraise and recommend improvements to current business program
Propose new techniques and technologies to actualize business goals
▪ Undertake research and collect data to better analyze outcomes ▪ Responsible for developing business presentations for management and clients as needed
▪ Regularly monitor business performance and generate performance reports to management
▪ Develop, revise, and enforce business policies and procedures as needed.
▪ Building partnerships and strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams and providing financial support to commercial decision making.
▪ Assisting with management of strategic customers and partners
- Minimum of three years in Finance, Data Analysis or a similar role
- Good knowledge of the business and industry
- Commercial and organizational acumen
- Understanding of value chain of the business
- Business insight and decision support
- Data analytics and visualization- Power BI, Excel, Tableau etc
- Effective presentation skills
- Advanced financial and Budget analysis
- Financial and operational reporting
- Financial and performance management
- An ACCA, ICAN CERTIFICATION is an added advantage.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 01:57:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!