Job Vacancy: Job title: Area Sales Manager Job at Cam Dairy Foods Limited
Job description: Cam is a pastoralist-driven Nigerian dairy company. We’re building a new economy that’s centred around real dairy; one that reintroduces fresh milk to Nigerian households, nourishes our growing population and eradicates poverty for our pastoralist suppliers and their communities.
We’re establishing the supplier base and building the infrastructure to solve Nigeria’s raw milk supply problem while making dairy products to address widespread nutritional gaps. Our goal at scale is to create a massive income boost for 500,000 pastoralists and 10,000 youth entrepreneurs living in extreme poverty and to nourish millions of customers with essential nutrients. By 2050, our goal is to establish a dairy industry that turns Nigeria from a net importer to a net producer of milk, all anchored around pastoralist communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a self-starter that is committed and passionate about our purpose, ambition, and values to help launch our products in the retail market and build our brand and customer loyalty.
- You will be responsible for business development, sourcing new leads, onboarding and managing B2B customer relationships, and recruiting and managing a sales team in your area.
- Manage, inspire, and motivate a client-facing and high-performing team sales team in your area of coverage
- Develop market and competitive assessments to identify and drive new opportunities
- Develop a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Keep up to date on competitor landscape and gather market intelligence
- Set up meetings or calls with prospective clients
- Report sales results to the Head of B2B Sales on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Stay up-to-date on new products and services, and new pricing and payment plans
- Develop and maintain new B2B customer relationships in your area of coverage
- Develop new relationships with key clients and decision-makers in retail and HORECA channels and Estates
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual plans to consistently meet assigned targets
- Assess the needs of our clients and gather feedback to improve on existing products and services
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market, especially with a goal to open up new channels Manage key customer accounts to achieve assigned targets and grow sales portfolio
- Develop and execute on sales plans and targets in alignment with business objectives
- Ensure sustained profitability for all different SKUs and pack sizes
- Ensure 100% on shelf product availability across assigned customer locations
- Analyze customer and sales data to provide insights for the business
- Negotiate contracts with customers and establish timeline of performance
- Resolve customer issues and complaints
- Expand customer relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs and objectives
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree from a tertiary institutions – BA or BSC
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a B2B sales role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exhibit solid business judgment
- Strong understanding of performance, data, and measurement landscapes, with demonstrated experience using data and trends to develop winning strategies
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 05:26:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!