Job Vacancy: Job title: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Current Job Opportunity
Job description: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HSE Specialist – Nigerians
Job Type: Contracts
- Support construction safety lead in accordance with the five work streams of the Project HSE Philosophy, and Project Charter share values.
- Support onboarding training for sub-contractor personnel, be part of safety leadership and culture journey implementation.
- Support safety readiness reviews of contractor and subcontractors prior to site mobilisation.
- Facilitate the implementation of site specific HSSE Plan, and Safe Work Procedures.
- Support sub-contractor(s) with potentially less mature HSSE management systems
- Provide coalface input with respect to the Construction HSSE program and CSSS implementation.
- Monitor implementation and compliance with the 14 Care for People elements from execute to commissioning phase of the project.
- Support the implementation of Base ++ HSSE Management Philosophy GAoTC HSSESP plan to achieve the declared/aspired future.
- Provide coalface support for Construction Safety planning and execution of construction, integration, installation, and commissioning activities
- Facilitate the implementation of HSE tools and techniques at the construction activities frontline and consistently manage Personal Safety Risks to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP), preventing harm to personnel.
- OHS certification (or equivalent)
- First Degree or HND in Engineering, Sciences and Social Sciences
- 3+ Years in Oil & Gas; 3 Years in direct HSSE Role
- The ideal candidate would have proven experience in coal face HSSE in Construction or Behavioural Safety and working with coalface Contractors.
- Field experience in oil and gas midstream or downstream would be an advantage
- Niger Delta Indigene would be an advantage
- Behavioural and psychological Safety experience is important
- Contractor Safety Management and Contract experience is a plus
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
- Strong team player with good communications and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 07:07:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!