Job Vacancy: Job title: Admin Officer Job at Natafamdaivid Consulting Nigeria Limited
Job description: Natafamdaivid Consulting Nigeria Limited – From the get go, we set out to work with clients across diverse industries, providing strategic solutions to increase our success matrix; productivity, profitability, So far we have worked with clients in different industries and sectors such as Agriculture, Real Estate, Hospitality, Construction, Education, Oil & Gas, Retail and more, to achieve their itemized objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Managing diaries Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, sending reminders, organizing meetings and appointments for COO & CEO
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for Top Management and all staff
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure all reports and feedback are submitted to the COO and TD as at due
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Ensuring that the office facilities are running well
- Checking all office furniture periodically and reporting to the COO on maintenance or repair works to be done
- Liaising with relevant vendors and departments in ensuring that the office environment is conducive and in good condition
- Representing the COO or CEO, if and when necessary
- B.Sc./HND in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of working in similar area.
- Strong Communication Skill
- Professional qualification in relevant field is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of methods of research and analysis, work standards and work simplification.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 07:14:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!