Job Vacancy: Job title: Accounting and Admin Officer at Topwash Nigeria Limited
Job description: Lagos
Date Posted: 2021-09-07
Topwash Nigeria Limited – We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accounting and Admin Officer in Lagos.
The candidate will be expected to carry out all Accounting and Admin functions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Review of daily sales reports
- Review and record daily expenses
- Inventory monitoring and management
- Make purchase orders for depleted inventory
- Liaise effectively with government agencies, regulatory authorities, suppliers, professional advisers etc
- Keep accurate records of petty cash
- Prepare trial balance and profit and loss accounts
- Payroll caluculation
- Monitor receivables and follow up with customers for payment
- Fixed asset management
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations
- Issue monthly management accounts
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Ensure taxes are filed timely
- Liaise with external auditors
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interested Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or any related course with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Candidates must be knowledgeable about the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Candidates must have experience in using online accounting software (Sage)
- Candidates must be self-starters, and must be willing to learn
- Candidates must be hardworking and honest.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th September, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Sat, 07 May 2022 05:03:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!