Job Vacancy: Job title: Accountant Job at Supersaver Supermarket
Job description: Supersaver Supermarket – Established in 2013, Supersaver Supermarket is Nigeria’s fastest-growing brand in the retail sector with branches in diffrent parts of Lagos and massive expansion plans in various parts of the Nigeria. Our businesses cut across retail trade, wholesale trade, manufacturing and Agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ago, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements for monthly report
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Ensure accurate and appropriate documentation, of revenue and expenditures.
- Analyse and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitment, and future revenue.
- Prepare product by product Analysis reports for management use.
- General ledger operations
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Credit control and debtor’s management control.
- Attend to all regulatory authorities (including Taxes). LIRS ,FIRS , PAYE , PENSION.
- Daily posting of accounting entries.
- Prepare and post invoice for all sales (cash/Credit)
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Accounts.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience.
- 1 year of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
Job date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 07:40:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!