Job Vacancy: Job title: Accountant Job at AR Packaging Nigeria Limited
Job description: AR Packaging Nigeria Limited – Found in 2004 as Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, AR Packaging Nigeria is the leading rotogravure carton board packaging company in Nigeria. AR Packaging Nigeria has some of the most modern Rotogravure printing and finishing equipment in the country, which is a key differentiator in the Nigeria market. Our technical expertise has enabled the business to acquire various certifications such as ISO 9001:2015, which places the business in a favorable position to compete in the local market and assure our multi-national customers by providing exceptional quality and service
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The ideal candidate is responsible for providing financial and administrative service in order to ensure effective, efficient, accurate financial and administrative operations.
- The candidate is also responsible for reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Ensures the company’s debts to suppliers and creditors are paid accurately and on time.
- Minimum HND / B.Sc in Accounting.
- Professional certificates in ICAN / ACCA will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 6 years of work experience as an accountant.
- Financial and Revenue Management skills. Ability to work with minimum supervision and capacity to grasp complex matters.
- Interpersonal, Analytical and communication (Verbal & written) skills.
- Attention to details and problem solving skills. Project Management, team leader and team development skills.
- Knowledge of either Accpac, Syspro, SAP, QuickBooks, Peachtree.
- Proficient knowledge of computer system (MS Office).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 03:59:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!