Job Vacancy: Job title: Accountant Job at Ades Ventures Nigeria Limited
Job description: Ades was incorporated in 2004 and has been trading in the Royal Borough of Greenwich since then. Firstly as distributors of dried and smoked fish, and in 2006 the company expanded into selling catering supplies before opening the Cash & Carry in 2007. The company is managed by a dedicated team with extensive experience in the food industry and has maintained an excellent reputation in the industry over many years.
Our aim is to make top quality African and Caribbean foods and drinks accessible and affordable to consumers in and around London, the United Kingdom and in the EU
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- An accounting personnel whose responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly financial reports and presenting findings to the board.
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage the implementation to meet up with expectations.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term business plan
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessment
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Collating, preparing, and interpreting report, budget, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
Education and Professional Requirements
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Professional Qualification (ICAN, ACCA)
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- The ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- The potential to lead and motivate others
- Project management skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Good IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: and CC: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 05:05:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!