Job Vacancy: Job title: Account Manager Recruitment at IFF Nigeria
Job description: IFF – Here, we boldly bring together science and creativity to create what the world needs. An industry leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences, we create essential solutions – from global icons to unexpected innovations and experiences. Equal parts outspoken and analytical, our international collective of thinkers working with customers to bring scents, tastes, experiences, ingredients and solutions for products people crave. With more than 110 manufacturing facilities, 100 R&D centers, and 33,000 customers across the world, we’re poised to make a difference on an unprecedented scale. Without our boundary-pushing passion and end-to-end expertise, the future wouldn’t be the same
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Account Manager
Job ID: 101241
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At IFF, we work tirelessly to discover flavors and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers. Passionate, creative, empowered and expert, we are constantly looking for new challenges – and developing new-to-world solutions that answer them.
- As an Account Manager you are responsible for a number of important Regional and local Flavor accounts.
- In addition you will be part of Global account teams.
- You will take care of managing the sales to these accounts effectively; with the goal to ensure growth of the business with them.
- You will work in close cooperation with Operations, Creation and Applications and Marketing departments within IFF.
- In this role you report into the Flavors Commercial Director.
- Manage the customer relationship
- Achieve profitable sales growth with the customer
- Optimize order patterns for customer and IFF (Strive to reduce the number of small orders)
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Responsible for quotes and pricing negotiations, ensuring that the minimum sales prices are achieved.
- Accountable for all communications with the customer and constantly keep Customer Service and Operations departments updated to ensure timely delivery of orders and all documents related to legal and quality issues and specifications.
- Responsible for achieving the growth targets agreed by winning new business (and keep /ring fence current sales)
- Overall manage the relationships between the different functions from the customer and IFF.
- Take ownership of the core team which includes the Commercial Support and the Technical & Marketing support individuals attached to each account.
- Provide (on time) together with Marketing, Sensory Consumer Insight and Creative and Application Department all information necessary all matters relating to the service of the accounts. This includes:
- Presentations to customers
- Arranging customer visits / workshops
- Keeping the customer up to date at all times
- Responsible for the receipt of opportunities and projects into IFF and their accurate and detailed entry into the IFF project system ensuring that all required information is “first time right”. This includes opportunities entered by Support staff.
- Manage the relationship with Creation, Application and other departments and monitor project progress.
- Responsible for the project pipeline and the accurate and timely use and maintenance of all information entered into the project management system.
- Develop account plans for the most important accounts
- Attend, on request, category team meetings and provide feedback to the local teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Business Management majoring in Sales or Marketing or any other relevant discipline
- Strong presentation skills, ability to work with different levels or functions within the organization, familiar with senior management reporting.
- High passion in flavor or food industry
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft office e.g.: Office, Access, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Have a valid driving license and willing to travel.
- At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential.
- We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status.
- We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
Job date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 02:29:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!