Job Vacancy: Job title: 2023 / 2024 Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Civil Engineering Internship Abroad Programme (Winter Semester)
Job description: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2023 / 2024 Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Civil Engineering Internship Abroad Programme (Winter Semester)
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- As Nigeria’s leading construction company, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: by using our extensive on-site experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects. International, responsible and flexible.
- We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
- We offer students (m/f/d) the opportunity to complete their internship at our parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc in Nigeria for 5 – 6 months.
- The assignment takes place on one of our major projects in building construction, infrastructure construction and/or in the technical office of the regional management.
What Tasks Await You With Us?
- You take on activities such as B. Offer processing and work preparation or calculation.
- You support the construction management in their work and are also active in the technical back office.
- You will also get to know working on an international project intensively over the 5 – 6 months.
When is this Internship Right for you?
- You are studying for a Master’s Degree (Engineering) and can provide proof of a current study certificate.
- Good communication is important to you and you enjoy working in a team.
- You can already demonstrate knowledge of MS Office.
- You have good knowledge of German and English.
- You are interested in working in a multicultural international project team and you like to show initiative.
- The duration of 5 – 6 months is not a problem for you (please specify the desired period).
What Do We Offer You?
- You will receive an internship salary and an expatriation allowance.
- We enable you to take part in an internal information event to give you a better understanding of living and working in Nigeria.
- We will cover the flight costs as well as visa and vaccination costs for you.
- Furnished accommodation will be provided to you free of charge.
- We will train you extensively, especially in the first few weeks, and we will support you particularly intensively as part of our onboarding.
- We are looking forward to your application! … preferably via our online portal.
- We will respond to your message within three (3) weeks and will definitely get back to you. We promise.
- Do you still have questions? Just call or write! Catherine Diel – Human Resources: + 49 611 1390 3838
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 04:58:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!