The Linn–Benton Community College is offering a scholarship opportunity which will cover three credits per term of international student tuition.
This opportunity is a competitive scholarship awarded to new international students attending LBCC for the first time and for students who apply after their first three quarters of enrollment at LBCC (international students are F-1 visa holders with their I-20 issued by LBCC).
Application Deadline: 15th August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be new international students attending BCC for the first time.
- be international students with F-1 visa holders with their I-20 issued by LBCC.
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL500 PBT or 61 IBT
- IELTS or IELTS Indicator 5.5
- Duolingoscore 95 or higher (no sub-score lower than 75)
- IGCSE English with C or above
- ITEP 3.7
- US Standard High School Diploma/GED
Application Process: You are advised to submit an online admission application at LBCC. A scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information