Kent Law School, UK is awarding the Global Welcome Scholarships to high achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution. This award provided a stipend of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The scholarship will be given in a single instalment in the second term of the programme.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022, 23:59 BST, for September 2022 entry
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £2,500
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must hold a valid passport demonstrating the nationality of a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD.
- You must be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must fully self-fund their studies.
- You must have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- You must have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline.
- You must have a first-class or upper second class honors degree in law, a relevant subject, or an equivalent international degree.
- You must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language and submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
Application Process: Applicants are advised to complete their admission application on the university portal. Candidates can contact [email protected] with any questions.
Visit The Official Website For More Information