Carl Woods lands in Las Vegas ahead of Katie Price’s sentencing hearing

Advertisement


To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web
browser that
supports HTML5
video

Carl Woods has got back to his ‘second home’ in Sin City ahead of fiancee Katie Price’s court date next month.

The reality star was seen filming Katie and sharing that he was heading back to the US, before updating his Instagram followers with clips from the Las Vegas strip.

While it’s not clear if Katie has joined Carl on his jaunt, he filmed her playing on her phone ahead of his flight in what looked like an airport lounge, suggesting the pair had headed away together.

It comes not long after Katie – who is set to appear in court on December 15 following her drink-drive arrest – underwent treatment at The Priory, after a car crash in September.

And, according to reports, the pair, who became engaged in April, are keen to walk down the aisle ASAP prompting speculation their trip to Vegas may involve wedding bells.

Advertisement

A source claimed to The Sun: ‘They’re madly in love and want to make things official as soon as possible.

Carl Woods' Instagram photo.

He shared his travels to the ‘gram (Picture: Instagram/@carljwoods)

Carl Woods' Instagram photo.

Touch down! (Picture: Instagram/@carljwoods)

‘She wants to become Mrs Woods as soon as she can.’

Whether or not the pair will wed before Katie’s hearing remains to be seen, with Katie yet to confirm she, too, is abroad.

Yesterday the star had returned to social media to share an update ahead of her sentencing, as she addressed her recent crash.

Carl Woods and Katie Price.

The pair got engaged earlier this year (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/Rex/Shutterstock)

In September, the 43-year-old pleaded guilty to drink driving, driving while disqualified and driving without insurance, following a single-vehicle collision that saw the star arrested on suspicion of driving while above the legal limit for alcohol and drugs.

In a teaser for an upcoming YouTube video, Katie said that she could have killed herself or someone else in the crash.

In the video first shared on Katie’s Instagram stories, as per the Mirror, the star said: ‘I got in my car. Had a collision. I regret it. I’ve upset people around me, and I have upset myself.

‘I could have been hurt, I could have been dead. I could have killed someone, or I could have injured someone.’

Following the crash, it emerged Katie had a positive swipe for cocaine, leading to the mother-of-five entering the rehab facility The Priory.

Katie is due to be sentenced on December 15, having had her sentence deferred so she could access treatment.

She has since left the facility and a statement from her family said the star was taking ‘full responsibility’ for the incident.

A statement read: ‘Kate acknowledges and takes full responsibility for her actions. She knows they were wrong and apologises.

‘Kate is deeply loved and she loves her family.

‘We are all there for her right now – and her children, who she loves dearly, are giving her strength as a mum.’

Metro.co.uk contacted Katie’s reps for comment.


MORE : Katie Price slammed by animal charity as she prepares to get another dog


MORE : Katie Price thanks family for ‘having her back no matter what’ in sweet snap after rehab stint

Got a story?

If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.



Share your story or advertise with us: Whatsapp: +2347068686071, +2348053062268, Email: [email protected]