Today is a remarkable day of “love” as “Valentine‘s Day” is celebrated February 14 annually.
Newspot decided to gather amazing Prayer Points for the celebration of love.
1. I said a Valentine prayer for you and asked the Lord above to fill your heart and bless your soul With the precious gift of love.
2. As we draw near to you, Quiet our minds Refresh our spirits Inspire our hearts Bind us together With your truth. We dwell in your promise Rest in your grace Bathe in your restoration Meditate on your goodness. Bind us together With your love.
3. I prayed for love from family And from every cherished friend Then I asked the Lord to give you His love that knows no end.
4. I need a love that goes on living when the flowers are dead and buried in the compost heap.
5. I asked Him for sincere love The kind that’s meant to stay Just like the generous love You give to those you touch each day.
6. May your life be filled with the blessings of love.
7. May the spiritual bond that unites you
with your soulmate draw your closer.
When you find one another, may your lives be enriched.
8. And may you be connected body, mind, heart and soul.
9. May your two lives soon be joined.
And May God bless your union in all ways.
10. Dear God, I am ready to have a relationship with a wonderful person, who truly gets me, loves me, adores me, and is ready to build a life with me. I know in my heart there is a special person out there for me.