The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is accepting entries for its 2023 scholarship program. The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year full-time interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Design. During the program, Scholars will learn and study concepts in technology, entrepreneurship and design, management, and leadership.
- Applicant must have a recognized bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as of the date of application.
Value of Award:
- Global faculty: Lectures and workshops delivered by leading faculty from Africa and beyond.
- Career Development: Robust Career Center along with placement support and workplace-ready toolkit consisting of coursework and industry sessions.
- TEDLab: Entrepreneurship capstone project to build a venture from scratch.
- Shadow a Leader: Full-time opportunity to shadow a senior leader and work on a company’s project through a six-week internship.
- Industry Mentorship: Guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs.Immersion
- Programs: Activities geared at gaining exposure to international business, digitization, and culture.
Number of Awards: 29
Method of Application: Interested applicants should visit the school portal to apply